Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mini Satchel in Black, $34.99; Carry-All Bag in Grey, $54.99
- French Terry Sweatshirt in Boom Print, $29.99
- Silky Skirt in Animal Print, $29.99
- Shirt Dress in Paper Floral Print, $39.99
- Chiffon Large Boom Print Scarf, $19.99; Crossbody Bag in Gold, $34.99; Large Satchel Bag in Grey, $54.99
- Sweater Dress in Boom Print, $44.99
- High Top Sneaker in Black, $44.99; High Top Sneaker in White, $44.99; Pack-It-All Bag in Black, $34.99
After months of nail-biting Limsanity, the highly-anticipated 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target collection officially drops in stores this Sunday at 8am. Given the mayhem that went down at the collab's New York press preview, we're expecting a similar shitshow here on the West Coast, so you'll def want to prep ahead of time. To help you dominate this sale like a boss, we've put together a cheat sheet of top picks, tips and locations to study for the next 72 hours. Let's go!
1. Get there super early. Although diehards start lining up as early as 5am to guarantee a prime spot, past collabs prove that turning up by at least 7am is acceptable. If you're willing to sacrifice instant gratification, you can also shop the collection online
starting at midnight. Update: A Target rep tells us that the collection will go live on Target.com in the "early morning hours," but they aren't able to give a specific time. The online launch will feature 29 exclusive styles from the collection and guests will be limited to 3 of the same item.
3. Choose wisely. A Target rep tells us that there's a limited supply of each item and items will not be replenished throughout the day, so stay focused. Having buyer's remorse? There isn't a special return policy for this collection, so refer to Target's standard guidelines.
4. Know where to go. That same Target rep also reveals that during opening week the entire collection will be conveniently located in one easy-to-shop location of the store, so men's and women's items will all be in the same area. Thereafter, items will be moved to their respective departments.
And now, a list of 20 local Targets and CityTargets (!) carrying the collection:
Target Alhambra - 2120 West Main Street; (626) 308-3290
CityTarget at Beverly Connection - 100 N La Cienega Blvd; (323) 801-2160
Target Burbank - 1800 W Empire Ave; (818) 238-0132
Target Commerce - 5600 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Culver City - 10820 Jefferson Blvd; (310) 839-5200
Target at Westfield Culver - 6000 Sepulveda Blvd; (310) 754-4614
CityTarget DTLA - 735 S Figueroa St; (213) 330-4543
Target Glendale - 2195 Glendale Galleria; (818) 334-1400
Target Hawthorne - 2700 W 120th St; (323) 492-1000
Target South LA - 3535 S La Cienega Blvd; (310) 895-1131
Target Eagle Rock - 2626 Colorado Blvd; (323) 258-1355
Target NoHo - 11051 Victory Blvd; (818) 761-3083
Target Northridge - 8999 Balboa Blvd; (818) 924-9001
Target at Northridge Plaza - 8840 Corbin Ave; (818) 772-0494
Target Pasadena 1 - 3121 East Colorado Blvd; (626) 584-2931
Target Pasadena 2 - 777 East Colorado Blvd; 626) 584-1606
Target Pico Rivera - 8800 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Van Nuys - 5711 Sepulveda Blvd; (818) 779-0163
Target WeHo - 7100 Santa Monica Blvd; (323) 603-0004
CityTarget Westwood - 10861 Weyburn Ave; (310) 893-2360
Good luck! We'll be liveblogging from Target WeHo starting at 7am, so stay tuned.
· 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target [Target]
· All 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target Coverage [Racked]
· Villaraigosa And More VIPs Cut the Ribbon at DTLA CityTarget [Racked]