Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fashion Island's cool factor is rising. In addition to scoring C. Wonder and Seafolly stores, and the upcoming West Coast debut of ASICS, we've just received word the Newport Beach shopping center has just landed its very own Blushington.
The one-stop beauty studio exclusively reveals to us that the new location will open this December, just in time for necessary holiday party primping. Equipped with 10 chairs ready to pretty OC shoppers, the space will offer nearly all the same services as the WeHo location, such as full face makeup applications ($40) and brow maintenance ($15). Lash extensions won't be available at launch time, but never say never.
· Blushington [Official Site]
· Wedding Beauty Tips from Blushington's Lead Makeup Star [Racked]
· Aussie's Seafolly Splashes Stateside with Fashion Island Shop [Racked]
· Jamie King, Jamie-Lynn Sigler Turn Up for C. Wonder Opening [Racked]
· Japan's ASICS Selects Fashion Island for First West Coast Shop [Racked]