Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Checking out @JeremyScott's runway show with @NickyHilton @IggyAzalea & Terry Richardson." - Paris Hilton/Instagram
- "Jeremy Scott show" - Togawatakashi/Instagram
- "Congrats!!! The show was amazing!!!!! @itsjeremyscott" - Mademoiselle Yulia/Instagram
- "So excited to see @asvpxrocky and @chaneliman here for @ITSJEREMYSCOTT" - Milk Studios/Twitter
- "Look from the #kennyscharf collab at #jeremyscott" - Opening Ceremony/Instagram
- "Meanwhile.. downstairs at the office. @anna_dello_russo after the @itsjeremyscott show at @milkstudios" - Tennis Jun/Instagram
While Skingraft opted for a minimalist approach to spring 2014, another hometown hero Jeremy Scott took a more risky route, much to the delight of his frenzy of famous fans. Stars like Paris and Nicky Hilton, the Jonas Brothers and Nicki Minaj turned up to celebrate the designer's "Teenagers from Mars" collection, which was heavy on wacky prints, cheeky statements and blindingly bright colors.
After a way-late Minaj held up the show much to the dismay of Bryanboy, Scott's gang of rebels stormed down the runway in out-of-this-world looks that one clever fan described as "1970s futuristic cartoon dystopia with Stepford Wife & Jimmy Neutron coifs." See some crazy styles and cameos from Terry Richardson, Chanel Iman, Anna Dello Russo and A$AP Rocky after the jump.
First image via Just Jared/Instagram.
· Jeremy Scott [Official Site]
· Would You Wear Jeremy Scott's Wild Baroque Sunglasses? [Racked]
· Rebel Wilson Rocks Jeremy Scott Poodle Kicks on Tonight Show [Racked]