Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Enocha of Locks & Trinkets is wearing an H&M blouse, vintage Levi's shorts, a vintage bag and Kurt Geiger shoes.
- Jenny of Rue de Moi is wearing an Anthropologie dress, ShoeMint wedges and a Shareen Vintage belt.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an LNA jacket and pants, 194t shirt, Balenciaga shoes and The 2 Bandits
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Rag & Bone tank top, Lover The Label shorts and Céline sandals.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Cameo dress, a Lancaster Paris bag and
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing an
From holographic mini skirts to mesmerizing separates, LA style bloggers sure have a knack for digging up distinctive pieces that really standout. Bringing the wow-factor to this week's best-dressed list is Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland who donned a galactic-printed Style Stalker blazer with leather shorts. Bonus points for her crazy-cool H&M ear cuff, which helps nail the space-y look without going over the top.
In addition to space-perfect attire, LA bloggers can't get away from floral prints. With the last few weeks of summer upon us, now is the time to get all the wear out of your blooming garb as did Julie of Sincerely, Jules with an artistic Cameo mini dress, staying true to her laid-back LA style by pairing it with a good ol' pair of Converse sneakers. Newcomer Jenny of Rue de Moi also hangs tight to flowers with her Anthropologie frock boasting a retro flair and impressive twirling ability.
Stripe-loving babes among the lineup this week include Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook whose black and white ensemble is accented with a bold red bag. But, it's her Chanel brooch and Jimmy Choo stunners that make the look all on their own. Also in a black-white-and-red mindset, Courtney of Always Judging reminds us why we love the cold-weather season: leather jackets. Wearing a LNA jacket with bright red pants, Courtney styled a simple, yet insanely chic outfit that we can't wait to copy once the leaves start falling.
First image: Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Style Stalker blazer, Shop Publik shorts, a Monika Chiang clutch, an H&M ear cuff and a Beso Beso by Luka cuff.
· LA Bloggers Loving Balenciaga and Shareen Vintage This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving American Apparel, Alice + Olivia This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rag & Bone and Gypsy Junkies This Week [Racked]