Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Manuel Jackson, The Gentleman's Closet designer/stylist
- Britt Fredericks, Homme Girl designer
- Peter Adrian, The Hobbyists blogger
- ChadMichael Morrisette, visual designer at CM Squared Designs
- Tommy Lei, MYBELONGING blogger
- Lindsay Hoffman, fashion publicist at Bollare
- Brandon Win, Seamed Right blogger
The city's most dapper gents and blogstars converged at Robertson and West 3rd last night to fête the launch of Madison Mens Shop. There were plenty of familiar faces in the house, including menswear blogger Tommy Lei of MYBELONGING and best-dressed window winner ChadMichael Morrisette, among other top local talents.
Stylish guests enjoyed free grub from the Pie 'N Burger truck, sweet bites from Georgetown Cupcakes and plenty of SVEDKA-infused libations (including a delish Madison-inspired OJ, coconut and berry concoction) while stylist-turned-DJ Nikki Pennie hit the decks.
After geeking out at Hive Social Lab's instant Instagam printer (you may have also spotted them here), we caught up with partygoers and asked: What men's trends are you stoked about for fall? Scroll through the snaps above to see a few of their sartorial-minded answers, then shop men's merch when they hit Madison's website here.
· Madison LA [Official Site]
· Rebecca Minkoff Partygoers Tell Us How They Rock Denim [Racked]
· Intermix Partygoers Tell Us What They Love About '90s Style [Racked]
· Yes! Madison's W 3rd Street Boutique Is Getting A Men's Shop [Racked]