Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
As the home base for Young Gun jewelry designer Tiffany Kunz and two boulevards brimming with a host of must-visit spots, Highland Park has long been the destination for top-notch talent. In keeping with the creative enclave's artsy spirit, pop-up market Eastside Handmade returns for its second round of shopping tomorrow at vintage furniture boutique SHOPCLASS.
Happening from 3pm to 10pm, pick up handmade home goods, accessories, art, stationery, pottery and more from over 30 local artisans and makers, including handcrafted leather gear from Greign, geometric jewelry and minimalist lighting from Twenty Two Hours, herbal elixirs and scrubs from Kings Road Apothecary and more. Plus, The Juice will be on hand to keep shoppers healthy and hydrated.
Into it? Check out the full line-up of vendors here.
· Eastside Handmade [Official Site]
· How to Shop Highland Park Like a Local [Racked]
· Tour Tiffany Kunz's Ultra-Cool Highland Park Jewelry Studio [Racked]
· Shop Eastside Talent at Highland Park's Upcoming Marketplace [Racked]
· Eastside Handmade Debuts; Splendid Gets Stripey at The Grove [Racked]