Rachel Zoe Fall 2013 Runway Show
- The vintage-inspired print dress and cropped trench "is a take on my little '60s mod swing girl." Somehow, the discussion turned to the topic of the oft-confusing term "Millenials," who Berman defined as "younger than (Zoe)." Her reply: "What are you talk
- These sleek, slightly pleated leather trousers sparked a playful debate when Zoe riffed on her hubby's collection of "very wrong" pleated pants.
- This grey funnel neck dress has a drawstring to "make it whatever length you want."
- Rather than going for body-con silhouettes, Zoe opted for leather pieces in classic shapes. "Sexiness is in the subtleties," says Zoe.
- "Here is our tough equestrian girl because we didn't want to make everything sooo girly...I'm pretty obsessed with this."
- The Melodie toggle capelet is "really easy comfortable and easy to wear...and it's really good if you wanna eat a cheeseburger and french fries. Lots of room in there."
- This white dress was made of leather sequins (!!!).