Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
With September just around the corner, Labor Day weekend calls for a little retail therapy to soften the blow of summer's impending end. Lest you forget, Decades' epic $150 online sale is going down today (T minus 30 minutes!), but there's plenty more deals to catch around town offline. From a host of happenings at the Cooper Design Space to the one-stop Camarillo Premium Outlets, we've rounded up nine must-visit sales to catch around town now until Monday.
· Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent: Wrapping up today at DTLA's Cooper Building is the the boho chic designer's blowout sale, where you can score accessories starting at $20, bags for $40 and up and apparel starting at $50. [Dealfeed]
· Myrtle: Today until Sunday, head to the Eastside to save 15% off summer sale items and new fall inventory at the indie Echo Park boutique. It's all happening in-store and online (the sale goes down until Monday on the web). [Dealfeed]
· Voda Swim: Today and tomorrow, head to Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood to save 20% to 90% off swimwear from the label's own line and reversible swimsuits from Water Glamour for women, retro trunks from Mr. Swim for men, plus footwear from Lilian Shoes. [Dealfeed]
· Otherwild: Already on the Eastside for Myrtle's sale? If so, head to this Echo Park shop today until Sunday for 30% off all sale inventory, plus 10% off everything else in store. The blowout's also going down online. [Dealfeed]
· Planet Blue Malibu: Today until Tuesday, save 50% off everything in store, plus enjoy the boutique's in-house labels Blue Life for $35 and Blu Moon for $45. In addition, all jewelry is marked down to $75. Click here for a full list of the store's happenings. [Dealfeed]
· Reiss: Today until Tuesday, score an additional 10% off all sale items both in store and online. [Dealfeed]
· Wildfox: Today only, enjoy slashed prices at the LA label's cash-only sample sale. [Dealfeed]
· Wasteland Studio City: This Sunday, score retro wonders and vintage finds at up to 80% off at the cult-cool shop's always-epic parking lot sale. [Dealfeed]
· Camarillo Premium Outlets: If you're looking for a one-stop shopping spot, head west to Ventura today until Tuesday. From up to 50% off everything at Calvin Klein J. Crew and Banana Republic's Factory store to an extra 25% to 60% off at Neiman Marcus Last Call, there's something for everyone at the outlet center's five-day blowout. [Dealfeed]