Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a One Dress A Day dress,
- Joann of Love Fashion Live Life is wearing a Lovers + Friends jacket, a 3
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an
- Chanelle of The Penelope Times is wearing a Glassworks top, Sole Society heels, H&M faux leather shorts, a vintage hat and Lulu*s sunglasses.
- Stephanie of Honey N Silk is wearing a Lulu*s dress and
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Zara jacket, Free People shorts and Isabel Marant heels.
Feminine silhouettes and edgy touches were particularly popular picks this week among LA style bloggers. Fit-and-flare-loving ladies include Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook who elegantly donned a striped, olive-toned skirt with red-bottom stilettos. Rocking the e-tailer's cheetah-printed, figure-flattering frock, Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes showed some blogger love to the recently launched online shopping experience One Dress A Day.
More dress devotees this week include Liz of Late Afternoon who wore a sexy-but-not-too-obvious, red-hot ASOS number accented with a mix of bold and dainty gold jewelry. And Stephanie of Honey N Silk was effortlessly dashing in a seafoam green maxi dress.
Additional sartorial standouts that caught our attention were Chanelle of The Penelope Times who styled a quirky pineapple-patterned top with leather shorts and retro-hip specs. And Julie of Sincerely, Jules who showcased an unexpectedly chic blend of floral prints.
First image: Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing an Ostwald Helgason skirt, a Paula Cademartori bag, Christian Louboutin shoes, an Ileana Makri cuff and a Sophie Hulme belt.
· LA Bloggers Loving J Brand and Proenza Schouler This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Current/Elliott and Hudson This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Style Stalker and Jimmy Choo This Week [Racked]