- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a One Dress A Day dress,
- Joann of Love Fashion Live Life is wearing a Lovers + Friends jacket, a 3
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an
- Chanelle of The Penelope Times is wearing a Glassworks top, Sole Society heels, H&M faux leather shorts, a vintage hat and Lulu*s sunglasses.
- Stephanie of Honey N Silk is wearing a Lulu*s dress and
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Zara jacket, Free People shorts and Isabel Marant heels.
Feminine silhouettes and edgy touches were particularly popular picks this week among LA style bloggers. Fit-and-flare-loving ladies include Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook who elegantly donned a striped, olive-toned skirt with red-bottom stilettos. Rocking the e-tailer's cheetah-printed, figure-flattering frock, Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes showed some blogger love to the recently launched online shopping experience One Dress A Day.
More dress devotees this week include Liz of Late Afternoon who wore a sexy-but-not-too-obvious, red-hot ASOS number accented with a mix of bold and dainty gold jewelry. And Stephanie of Honey N Silk was effortlessly dashing in a seafoam green maxi dress.
Additional sartorial standouts that caught our attention were Chanelle of The Penelope Times who styled a quirky pineapple-patterned top with leather shorts and retro-hip specs. And Julie of Sincerely, Jules who showcased an unexpectedly chic blend of floral prints.
First image: Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing an Ostwald Helgason skirt, a Paula Cademartori bag, Christian Louboutin shoes, an Ileana Makri cuff and a Sophie Hulme belt.
· LA Bloggers Loving J Brand and Proenza Schouler This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Current/Elliott and Hudson This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Style Stalker and Jimmy Choo This Week [Racked]