Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What do you get when celeb-loved couture designer Lloyd Klein—known for dressing Kate Moss, Kim Kardashian and others—joins forces with purveyor of vintage-inspired eyewear Ivory+Mason? The two brands recently teamed up to create a cool line of retro opticals and sunnies, perfect for stylish spec-wearers seeking to channel their inner silver screen star.
Priced from $200 to $225, the collection of translucent frames is inspired by Old Hollywood legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando. Plus, the new eyewear brand is also in on the buy-one-give-one game, helping you do your good deed for the day while keeping your lookers cool. Eyeing the glamorous glasses? Pick them up online here.
· Ivory+Mason x Lloyd Klein [Official Site]
· Spectacular Specs: The Top 17 Sunglass Shops in LA [Racked]
· LA's Made Eyewear Introduces Build-Your-Own Sunnies [Racked]
· Lloyd Klein Show is the Fabulous Cherry on Top of LAFW [Racked]
· Warby Parker's First LA Store Now Serving Fashionable Four-Eyes [Racked]