Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you missed the bonkers Decades $150 shoe sale on Melrose last month, here's your chance to shop the deals in your pajamas. Founders and reality stars Christos Garkinos and Cameron Silver are launching the sale online this Friday at 12pm PT, and they hooked us up with a sneak peek of the goods.
Just like last time, the digital blowout will feature both men's and women's styles, in addition to $200 boots and specially-priced handbags. Key designers include Nicholas Kirkwood (we're pining for the above glitter sandals), OG Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Dior, and mainstay Jimmy Choo. See fifteen more styles to expect after the jump, and hook up that high-speed internet now to ensure nothing holds you back.
- Yves Saint Laurent patent leather square toe heels
- Hogan tan ankle strap heels
- Christian Dior suede royal blue
- Gucci green snakeskin horsebit detail
- Jimmy Choo silver snakeskin sandals
- Casadei black satin platform
- Giuseppe Zanotti gray suede shearling-trim booties
- Marc Jacobs suede boots
- Yves Saint Laurent black buckle boots
- Men's Yves Saint Laurent Johnny boots
- Men's Gucci black loafers
- Christian Dior purple patent leather bag
- Ralph Lauren mini doctor bag
- Gucci white leather tote
- Gucci monogram bag with bamboo detail
· Decades [Official Site]
· Score Priority Access to Decades' Bonkers $150 Shoe Sale [Racked]
· Shop Decades' $150 Shoe Sale Online During Dukes of Melrose [Racked]