Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a Sam & Lavi
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing Old Navy jeans and tank,
- Crystal of Cryskay is wearing a Zara top and shoes, a Mural vest, J Brand jeans, a
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Zara jumpsuit, Celine sandals and a
- Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style is wearing a Necessary Clothing top, H&M earrings and a skirt, bag, shoes and bracelets from Charlotte Russe.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
Although temps are still soaring pretty high, LA bloggers have been getting into the fall spirit by mixing in their bomber jackets, leather motos and blazers with their summer wares. Samantha of Could I Have That? wore budget-friendly Old Navy skinnies with a white tee and did the classic blogger jacket-worn-like-a-cape look (you know the one), dressing things up with pumps and a leopard-printed mini bag. Opting for a vest instead of a jacket, Crystal of Cryskay wore a pair of man-repelling J Brand boyfriend jeans and added femininity with heeled booties and a swoon-worthy Proenza Schouler leather satchel.
On the other end of the style spectrum, we spotted bloggers with a sassy edge. Lillian of Studs and Sapphires looked badass in a graphic tee, ripped up shorts and rad mirrored shades. Sophie of Angel Food Style got feline-friendly in a kitty-printed blouse and shorts and kept the look sharp with a forever-chic Saint Laurent clutch in the same neutral palate. And, of course, a style round up is not complete without a few Zara mentions. Blogger picks this week included a jumpsuit and pointed pumps and booties.
First image: Lillian of Studs and Sapphires is wearing a Forever 21 top, a BCBGeneration belt and Brandy Melville shorts.
· LA Bloggers Loving Current/Elliott and Hudson This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Style Stalker and Jimmy Choo This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Balenciaga and Shareen Vintage This Week [Racked]