Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Left: Plush Shag Sapphire Funnel Neck Dolman Sweatshirt ($225) and Zip Leg Sweatpant ($175); Ribbon Stripe Jersey Drop Shoulder Blouse ($150) and Marike Skinny Jean ($175)
- Left: Grey Plaid Cascade Sleeve Dress ($300); Melange Jersey Cascade Sleeve Dress With Slip ($325)
- Left: Cashmere Boat Stripe Funnel Neck Dolman Sweatshirt ($150) and Marike Skinny Jean ($175); Raglan Fabric Block Dress ($250)
- Red Plaid One Pocket Blouse ($225)
- Stripe Jersey Long Sleeve Crew Neck ($125)
- Grey Wool Jersey Long Skirt ($300)
We're not exactly counting down the days 'til summer ends, but we are looking forward to busting out our moody and broody colors for fall. If you, too, lust after LA-based luxe label L'Agence's Cali cool looks, you'll love its totally fall-ready (and lower-priced) sister line, LA't.
What started out as designer Margaret Maldonado's capsule collection for Ron Herman eventually became a full-fledged label. Priced from $84 to $490, LA't reinterprets its older sister's laid-back LA style with casual chic basics like lightweight denim, super-soft silks and jersey and cotton dresses.
First Image: Left: Wool Jersey Sleeveless Long Dress ($350); Cashmere Ultra Jersey Long Sleeve T-Neck Dress ($275)
· LA't by L'Agence [Official Site]
· 13 Stellar Spring Looks from L'Agence [Racked]
· First Sighting of L'Agence Action on Melrose Place [Racked]
· L'Agence Partners with Ron Herman on Exclusive T-Shirts [Racked]
· L'Agence Opens on Melrose Place; Shiva Rose on Style and Travel [Racked]