Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Darling top,
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a Tobi dress and Luna B shoes.
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing an H&M pant suit, a
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a dress from Shareen Vintage, Isabel Marant heels and a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
When in doubt, neutral basics will never steer you wrong. Save for Liz of Late Afternoon who channeled her inner boho child in a sunny off-the-shoulder, bell-sleeved dress and printed turban, LA bloggers this week made a statement with go-with-everything pieces.
For a simple, yet too-cool look, Sara of Fancy Hipster paired a white Free People tank top with a black leather skirt boasting a girly flair, glamming up the look with cateyed specs. Also on a black-and-white kick, Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear rocked a full-on printed H&M suit, adding extra spice with a graphic tee. Working with earth tones, Jacey of Damsel in Dior donned a white Theory vest and top paired with brown vegan shorts and a mini-spotted clutch in the same color family.
All-white dresses were also a hot pick this week. Emily of Stiletto Beats stunned in a sultry, backless maxi with thigh-high slits. And Karla of Karla's Closet (whose love for retro gems just won't quit) strutted in a crochet mini dress from essential DTLA shop Shareen Vintage. As for accessories, LA bloggers were digging Karen Walker sunnies and Balenciaga clutches.
First image: Sara of Fancy Hipster is wearing a Veda skirt, a Free People tank top, Raen sunglasses, a vintage cuff and a Balenciaga clutch.
· LA Bloggers Loving American Apparel, Alice + Olivia This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rag & Bone and Gypsy Junkies This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Lovers + Friends and Schutz This Week [Racked]