- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Darling top,
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a Tobi dress and Luna B shoes.
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing an H&M pant suit, a
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a dress from Shareen Vintage, Isabel Marant heels and a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
When in doubt, neutral basics will never steer you wrong. Save for Liz of Late Afternoon who channeled her inner boho child in a sunny off-the-shoulder, bell-sleeved dress and printed turban, LA bloggers this week made a statement with go-with-everything pieces.
For a simple, yet too-cool look, Sara of Fancy Hipster paired a white Free People tank top with a black leather skirt boasting a girly flair, glamming up the look with cateyed specs. Also on a black-and-white kick, Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear rocked a full-on printed H&M suit, adding extra spice with a graphic tee. Working with earth tones, Jacey of Damsel in Dior donned a white Theory vest and top paired with brown vegan shorts and a mini-spotted clutch in the same color family.
All-white dresses were also a hot pick this week. Emily of Stiletto Beats stunned in a sultry, backless maxi with thigh-high slits. And Karla of Karla's Closet (whose love for retro gems just won't quit) strutted in a crochet mini dress from essential DTLA shop Shareen Vintage. As for accessories, LA bloggers were digging Karen Walker sunnies and Balenciaga clutches.
First image: Sara of Fancy Hipster is wearing a Veda skirt, a Free People tank top, Raen sunglasses, a vintage cuff and a Balenciaga clutch.
· LA Bloggers Loving American Apparel, Alice + Olivia This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rag & Bone and Gypsy Junkies This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Lovers + Friends and Schutz This Week [Racked]