Things may be cropping up left and right in the hipster haven of Silver Lake, but there's also plenty happening next door at its effortlessly cool neighbor, Echo Park. Enter new boutique Sweet As...Vintage, which might have the artsy enclave vying for next year's trophy of the most stylish 'hood.
Inspired by style icons like the always classic Coco Chanel and '60s sexpot Brigitte Bardot, the new boutique boasts plenty of merch from '60s to the '80s to deck out both your wardrobe and walls. Find women's and men's classic and vintage designer clothing and apparel (Oscar de la Renta, Halston and Bottega Veneta are just a few names that recently hit their racks), plus vintage home decor at the 650-square-foot space.
Oh, and your budget won't feel too bad, either: apparel price tags range from $22 to $110 while prime designer pieces go for $110 to $415, and accessories run from $18 to $310. Though the store is closed Mondays, you can take a sneak peek of just some of the shop's sweet inventory here.
Sweet As...Vintage is open Tuesday through Saturday from 12pm to 8pm and Sunday from 12pm to 6pm. The boutique is by appointment only on Monday.
· Sweet As...Vintage [Official Site]
· Iconic Swiss Boutique En Soie Lands in Silver Lake [Racked]
· Otherwild's Awesome Art and Oddities Move to Echo Park [Racked]
· Myrtle Ventures to the New Echo Park Lake for Summer Shoot [Racked]
· Vena Cava-Approved Fluke Vintage Now Popping in Echo Park [Racked]