- Stacey Feldman shares a laugh with her ridiculously cute pup, Stella.
- "Just like my home, I left a big wall open at my new store for artists to display their work."
- Where the magic happens.
- Another look.
- "I like to mix jeans with blazers by Band of Outsiders and Barbara Bui on top of white T-shirts or dainty camisoles, like these. I basically have a uniform."
- "I couldn't resist getting these Céline slip-on sneakers in multiple colors."
- The shoe vault.
- "I really love the color pink. Crazy, right?"
- "I've worn these Hermès boots to pieces."
- "These Hermès bags are really big. My kids say, 'Mom, those bags are so gross!'"
- "The bigger the bag, the more crap I put in it, so what I really use the most is this little Louis Vuitton. I also love this Rhonda Ochs bag, which we sell in my stores."
- "My husband is like, 'Another black leather jacket?' But I know the difference between every single one—it's all in the details."
- "I also love good denim, like my all-time favorite DSQUARED2 and R13, both of which you can find in my stores."
- "I love white, gray and cream tees by R13 and Koral. When it comes to tank tops, I only wear James Perse."
- "This is about as wild as I get."
- Stella in all her glory.