- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a McGinn blazer, a vintage shirt,
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing a Lovers + Friends top, Current Elliott jeans and
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a Paul and Joe blazer, a Chanel bag,
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Hudson jeans, a
- Olivia of Lust For Life is wearing a Cameo blouse and shorts, a Ruby clutch, Isabel Marant sandals and
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Club Monaco romper, a vintage scarf and a Joie bag.
With a slew of premium denim makers who call our sunny city home, it's no secret that LA gals are diehard jeanswear junkies. This week, three LA blogstars show us how they rock their baby blues. Bethany of Snakes Nest was all about comfort in a slouchy pair of Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans, adding a feminine touch with cherry-red Joie sandals.
Dressing up her skinnies, Grasie of Style Me Grasie took it up a notch with a cool vintage tee and threw some sass into the mix with a hot-hued blazer, floral steppers and layered bling. Bringing a too-cool touch to the roundup, Annabelle of Viva Luxury let her vibrant pair of Hudson moto jeans have their moment by styling them with neutral structured basics.
Print-crazed ladies this week include Jenny of Neon Blush who added a punch to her look with a floral-patterned bomber jacket that paired perfect with her flirty boxing-inspired shorts. Hallie of Hallie Daily rocked her decorative blazer with an equally red hot skater dress. Never afraid to make a statement, Olivia of Lust For Life sticks to her usual bold matching separates and finishes off the ensemble with a pair of cult-favorite Isabel Marant sandals.
First image: Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Lovers + Friends bomber jacket, a Zara top, Maje shorts, Steve Madden boots and a Luv AJ choker.
· LA Bloggers Loving Style Stalker and Jimmy Choo This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Balenciaga and Shareen Vintage This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving American Apparel, Alice + Olivia This Week [Racked]