From the big screen to the red carpet, it takes a lot of work to keep Tinseltown's top talent twinkling in the spotlights. Business Insider recently named the top 30 fine-ass folks whose claims to fame are making sure Hollywood's brightest look their best, and unsurprisingly, LA's leading stylists are among the top five lookers on the list full of stunt doubles, agents, moguls and more.
Landing at number four is juice-loving hairstylist Jen Atkin, known for maintaining the manes of models for Miu Miu, Chloe and Alexander McQueen shows, plus leading ladies like Jessica Alba, Emma Stone and others. Next at number three is runway and celebrity stylist/cupcake bra creator Johnny Wujek, whose clients include Katy Perry (of course!), Nicki Minaj and Rachel Bilson.
Number two goes to superstylist (and mother of equally stylish baby Alaia) Monica Rose who recently designed a capsule collection with LA label Lovers + Friends and whose kredits include kreating the Kardashian klan's looks. (We kouldn't resist!) Who took the top spot? Check out the full list here.
· The 30 Sexiest People Behind The Scenes In Hollywood [Business Insider]
· Where The Kardashians' Stylist Finds Belts in WeHo [Racked]
· Monica Rose Chats with Students at LA's School of Style [Racked]
· Hairstylist Jen Atkin Has an Addiction to Pressed Juicery [Racked]
· LA Stylist Johnny Wujek Joins America's Next Top Model [Racked]