Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
From bi-coastal buyer to boutique owner to street art collector to Pink Party organizer, LA stylist Elyse Walker knows no bounds. The e-shop creative director has yet another title to add to her resumé: shoe designer. Next month, the fashion mogul is launching elyse walker los angeles, her first-ever footwear collection.
Made with her on-the-go clients in mind, the line will include pony and suede espadrilles, studded and fringe boots, laser cut heels, booties and more for $355 to $995. But here's the real kicker: Walker's directional designs will sport sole-saving lower heel heights, meaning you can ditch ankle-breaking pumps and those wobbly walks. (Thank you, shoe gods.)
In love too? Starting in September, score Walker's (foot)wares in stores at her Pacific Palisades shop, at monochrome-loving boutique Stacey Todd in Studio City and West Hollywood, or at Neiman Marcus stores, plus online here.
· Elyse Walker [Official Site]
· Where Elyse Walker Finds Sweet Treats in Malibu [Racked]
· Elyse Walker's Closet Takes Wearable Art to the Next Level [Racked]
· Elyse Walker Unveils Insane Sale, Discounts to Increase Weekly [Racked]
· 5 Fun Facts From Elyse Walker's Los Angeles Confidential Profile [Racked]