Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you love style blogger and soon-to-be silver screener Tavi Gevinson just as much we do, we highly suggest you clear your sched this Sunday. Just as promised, fashion's favorite high schooler and Rookie Mag editrix extraordinaire is returning to her old Hollywood haunts at Space 15 Twenty this weekend.
Happening August 4th from 4pm to 8pm, Rookie Fest will put every other teen pizza party to shame with cupcakes, zine-making, dancing and more. That's not all: the free festivities will also include a Q&A and a live sesh of the mag's ever-entertaining Ask A Grown Man, which will no doubt be all kinds of awesome if previous subjects are any indication. To top it off, a super secret musical guest will be hitting the event's stage.
Getting giddy? It's gonna be a limited capacity affair this time around, so be among the first 75 folks to claim your spot by RSVP'ing ASAP here.
· Rookie Mag [Official Site]
· Tavi Gevinson Talks Taylor Swift and Fiona Apple on KCRW [Racked]
· Major Hollywood Agency Signs Tavi Gevinson, Movie to Follow [Racked]
· Tavi Gevinson's Rookie Invades LA with 3 Events This Weekend [Racked]
· Tavi Gevinson's Rookie Tour Ends With Best Coast Dance Party [Racked]