Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Chanel '90s vintage quilted backpack, $2250.
- Chanel '80s vintage metallic quilted tassel bag, $2950.
- Chanel '90s vintage charm bracelet, $2250.
- Comme des Garçons '90s sweater cape, $750. Issey Miyake '90s pleated skirt, $450.
- Missoni '80s mini dress, $850.
- Christian Dior '70s two-piece set, $850.
- Emilio Pucci '60s drop-waist dress, $1250.
- Zandra Rhodes '70s kimono set, $1250.
If you missed out on What Goes Around Comes Around's crazy Chanel vintage trunk show last year, there's hope for you yet. The La Brea boutique's super summer sale is stacked with retro gems from the iconic French house, like the quilted backpack of our dreams, above. Running through the end of July, deals include 10% off vintage Chanel, 20% off all in-store vintage and 50% off the WGACA collection.
Check the slideshow for some wish list-worthy items to look out for, including an awesome Comme des Garçons '90s sweater ($750), a Christian Dior '70s two-piece set ($850) and an Issey Miyake pleated skirt ($450). Stop by Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 12 to 7pm.
· What Goes Around Comes Around [Official Site]
· What Goes Around Comes Around [Dealfeed]
· Inside WGACA and NCLA's Saint Laurent Tribute Bash [Racked]
· What Goes Around Comes Around Has Gone Chanel-Crazy [Racked]