Apolis Studio Visit
- Apolis founders and brother Shea and Raan Parton.
- The space has its own coffee bar stationed against the informative Apolis: Uganda Project wall.
- Outside the gallery in the Arts District of Downtown LA.
- The perfect men’s uniform: chambray.
- The Los Angeles Market Bag was designed for a day at the farmer’s market onto a night at the Hollywood Bowl.
- One of the many dapper mannequins.
- More accessories on display.
- World map behind the cash wrap. Apolis literally means “global citizen.”