Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
No doubt that there will be tons of Fourth of July festivities happening this weekend, including plenty of deals all around town. If you're looking to spend your hard-earned Benjamins to fête the holiday, here's a hit list of nine spectacular sales to catch, from Joyrich's insane block party to Kin's blowout tent sale.
· Creatures of Comfort: Today and tomorrow, visit this too-cool Melrose boutique to enjoy an additional 20% off sale items. It's going on online, too. [Dealfeed]
· The Well: Now through Sunday, score 20 to 50% off on the DTLA fave's stellar streetwear inventory. Note that they're closed on the 4th. [Dealfeed]
· Wasteland Studio City: As mentioned, head to the SFV this Sunday to score up to 80% off at this super sale. Score find from the likes of UNIF, Jeffrey Campbell, Kelsey Dagger, One Teaspoon and more for $10, $20 and $25. [Dealfeed]
· Kin Los Angeles: From Thursday to Sunday, take up to 50% off items during Kin's blowout tent sale. Happening at both LA locations (Sunset and Bel Air), expect goods for $10 and under, $20 tees and bathing suits and buy-one-get-one-free deals on select denim. [Dealfeed]
· Fred Segal: Now until Sunday, enjoy up to 50% off apparel, home furnishings, accessories and footwear at the Cali store's Santa Monica location. [Dealfeed]
· Elyse Walker: Last but not least, don't miss the home stretch of the Pacific Palisades boutique's massive sale. Now until Sunday get a whopping 75% off labels like Lanvin, Chloe, Givenchy and more. [Dealfeed]