Back in April, we revealed that DTLA's Historic Core would be getting its very own flea market, thanks to the folks behind the mega-popular Melrose Flea at Fairfax High. After waiting with semi-baited breath (Connected Fest, ShopWalk and Parachute Market have done a wonderful job holding us over), the monthly Downtown Flea is set to launch on Sunday, July 28th.
Taking place from 10am to 4pm across four parking lots located between 2nd and 4th and Main to Broadway, the outdoor event will feature hundred of vendors showcasing an array of fashion, fine art, home decor and vintage gems. DT Flea's snazzy site also notes that the day hosts music, a scavenger hunt and a "VIP chill zone" with "executive restrooms, complimentary beverages and lounge seating."
Check out the inaugural event's lengthy vendor roster here (noteworthy talent includes Blossom Vintage, SAbel and Etsy star Study Hall) and buy general ($5) or VIP ($25) tix here. They tell us that ample parking will be available at Joe's six-story structure located between 2nd and 3rd on Spring.
Update: See the comment below for an update from the Melrose Flea.
· Downtown Flea [Official Site]
· The Melrose Flea Experience is Coming to DTLA [Racked]
· DTLA's Mini Fashion's Night Out Returns This Sunday [Racked]
· Shop Kill City, American Apparel and More at Connected Fest [Racked]
· Awesome Design Fair Parachute Market Hits DTLA This Weekend [Racked]