- This was Wayuu Tribe's very first flea market. All bags are handmade by an indigenous tribe in South America.
- The girls of Fancy Disaster Vintage and Naked Cowgirl Vintage showcasing their stellar retro style.
- There was also some retro furniture in the mix. We want this chair.
- LA label MYVL hooked up tons of punny streetwear.
- Fashion truck sighting #1: Popsikle Shop.
- We're head over heels for Few Bits' creative wood-carved creations.
- These wooden rings are pretty brilliant, too.
- Penelope's Vintage showcased cool beanies, wild sunnies and a sweet selection of retro wears.
- Glass terrariums, anyone?
- Fancy Party Picks have all your decorative needs covered.
A taste of
Angela Pau's chic leather goods, which are all hand-crafted in Venice.
- Citizen Mod's rainbow-y statement gems.
- Food trucks galore.
- For the boys, Alpha Man brought some of their best pieces, from socks to hats.
- Open Runway round one winner SAbel charmed the scene with hand-painted gar
- Fashion truck sighting #2: Selvedge Dry Goods.
- Core Vintage's designer accessories game was on-point.
- Rock climbing!
- Street-style snapper caught in the act.
- People were loving these hand-carved iPhone cases.
- Fashion truck sighting #3: Sugar Kiss.
- LA design star Puja was on-hand to showcase brilliantly bold accoutrements.
- Tasteful temporary tatts, courtesy of Tattify.
- Who wouldn't want to raid My Grandma's Closet?
- Fashion truck sighting #4: Blossom Vintage.
- Lisa Frank would approve of Funky Catsterz's booth.
- What's a flea market without a hula hoop stand?