Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing Modern Lux overalls, an
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a Diane von Furstenberg dress, a Stella & Dot
- Tiffany of Tuolomee is wearing a Saint Motel band tee, Luck
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing an
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an A.L.C. dress.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an Anine Bing top, Rebecca Minkoff jeans, Zara he
Standout looks that caught our eye this week included Rachel of That's Chic who wore a holographic American Apparel mini skirt with a crop top, keeping it classy by layering the head-turning look with a Lovers + Friends jacket. Also loving the crop top was Kiara of Tobruck Ave who wore hers under too-cute, flower-printed overalls.
While Rachel and Kiara kept it casual, Sydne of Sydne Style went all out Old Hollywood glamour in a hot, body-conscious Diane von Furstenberg number completing the look with glossy retro waves, thick black liner and a bold red pout. Equally as fab, Devon of Devon Rachel rocked an embellished peter pan-collared Alice + Olivia top with a high-waisted leather ASOS skirt.
We also got to see Rebecca Minkoff's new LA-made denim line in action over on Aimee's blog Song of Style. She styled her lust-worthy printed skinnies with a white Anine Bing top and added a fun twist to the ever so popular Zara stilettos with dainty anklets. Take a peek at all the best outfits after the jump.
First image: Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Lovers + Friends jacket, a MINK PINK crop top, an American Apparel skirt, a Madeline Chadwick bag, Dolce Vita sandals and Rodarte sunglasses.
· LA Bloggers Loving Rag & Bone and Gypsy Junkies This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Lovers + Friends and Schutz This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Express and Miu Miu This Week [Racked]