Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Current/Elliott denim dress for $148 (Originally $296)
- Find Elizabeth & James, LnA, Harlyn, Vince and more for 50% off.
- Elizabeth & James silk dress for $248.50 (Originally $497)
- Printed silk shorts by Vince and black sportswear-inspired shorts by A.L.C. for 50% off.
- Denim from J Brand, Habitual and Mother, plus super-soft basic tees at 40% off.
- Silk side-striped pants from Harley for $95.40 (Originally $159)
- Shoes from VC Signature and more for 40% to 60% off.
- Indexx in North Hollywood is located at 5213 Lankershim Boulevard.
Indexx in the NoHo Arts District is hands-down one of the Valley's hidden gems. The airy boutique is a go-to for luxe basics, structured avant-garde pieces, sleek leathers and contemporary designer apparel from a slew of local labels (LnA, J Brand and Stateside, just to name a few), hard-to-find European and Asian imports, plus buzzy brands like Elizabeth & James, Vince, A.L.C., Joie, Habitual and more.
We had some great timing when we recently paid a visit to the shop—where select merch is slashed at 40% to 60% off—and couldn't resist sharing the deets. You'd better hurry soon, because the sale lasts until the end of this month. The shop's open Mondays to Saturdays from 10:30am to 7pm (you've still got time today!) and Sundays from 12pm to 5pm.
Still don't believe us? Click through the gallery for some standout finds, then check out the store's sweet Instagram to see what else they've got on the racks here.
· Indexx NoHo [Facebook]
· Nothing Over $20 at Tomorrow's Lovers + Friends Sample Sale [Racked]
· Don't Miss Blogger Fave Greylin's 3-Day Sample Sale This Week [Racked]