Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gisele Bündchen has officially transformed from supermodel to supermom. Instead of getting pampered for her upcoming birthday (she turns 33 years old tomorrow), the genetically blessed Brazilian—who owns a mega mansion in Brentwood with a freakin' moat, mind you—opted to shop it up for her kids in Santa Monica.
Daily Mail reveals that Bündchen, who has two children with NFL star Tom Brady (she gave birth to seven-month-old Vivian last year; three-year-old Benjamin is from Brady's previous marriage), spent Wednesday afternoon at Peek Aren't You Curious on Montana. Kind of cool to see a big name like Bündchen scanning racks instead of having her "people" do it for her. Down-to-earth bonus: she even paid her own parking meter! Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Drybar (8599 Santa Monica Blvd): "Sarah Michelle Gellar heads inside Dry Bar for a blowout on Monday (July 15) in Los Angeles. The 36-year-old actress showed off the after look of her blowout after leaving the salon – her straight 'do looks so silky and smooth!" [Just Jared]
· Lancer Dermatology (440 N Rodeo Dr): "Kaley Cuoco chats on the phone while dropping by Lancer Dermatology for some goodies on Tuesday (July 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Earth Bar (8365 Santa Monica Blvd): "West Hollywood is lucky to have Russell Brand floating in and out regularly, he's such a happy guy! Not only is he happy though, he's healthy — and that kind of positivity and dedication is an inspiration! [...] He was just spotted in WeHo again, only this time at Earth Bar! Russell's health game is on lock, how's yours??" [Perez Hilton]
· Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Blvd): "[Fergie] pop star has filed a petition in Los Angeles Superior Court to legally change her name from Stacy Ann Ferguson to Fergie Duhamel, the surname of course belonging to her husband of four years, Josh Duhamel. Mrs. Duhamel was spotted over the weekend grabbing a fresh-squeezed juice with her mom at L.A.'s Beverly Center." [E! News]
· American Tea Room (401 N Canon Dr): "Making maternity wear look good, Jennifer Love Hewitt stepped out in a white and purple floral shirt dress for a shopping trip in Beverly Hills [...] The actress and her friend had just enjoyed a meal at La Scala after paying a visit to the American Tea Room to pick up some specialty brews." [Daily Mail]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Gisele, Family Move to Brentwood Mega Mansion With a Moat [Racked]