- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a J.W. Anderson skirt, Celine sandals and purse and an
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a
- Sophie of Angel Food is wearing a Stone Cold Fox top, Forever 21 shorts, Shoemint shoes, a Helene Birman hat,
- Chanelle of The Penelope Times is wearing a Gypsy Junkies top, H&M shorts, Penelope's Vintage sunglasses and LuLu*s boots.
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing an Equipment blouse and
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an
This week, LA bloggers showcased their knack for mixing high-end threads with budget-friendly finds by donning pieces from affordable retailers like ShoeMint alongside usual big-brand suspects like cult-cool French label Celine. Among our top picks of eclectic ensembles was Jenny of Neon Blush who paired her Rag & Bone sweater with boyfriend jeans and sexy Steve Madden metallic pumps. Also showcasing her mixing magic was Sophie of Angel Food who wore a flirty, off-the-shoulder Stone Cold Fox floral blouse paired with Forever 21 lacey shorts.
Chanelle of The Penelope Times stayed fresh and fashionable, too, in a daisy-clad Gypsy Junkies crop top worn with H&M leather shorts. She kept things interesting by throwing on a baseball cap, a la Sincerely, Jules. Other bloggers went for classic minimalist looks. Ann of Andy Heart chose (almost) all-black-everything attire in an Equipment sweater and ruffled skirt. While Bethany of Snake's Nest matched her Equipment blouse with houndstooth-printed Band of Outsiders trousers. See all the outfits below.
First image: Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an Everly dress, a Celine purse and Karen Walker sunglasses.
· LA Bloggers Loving Lovers + Friends and Schutz This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Express and Miu Miu This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving BHLDN, Beach Riot and Iro This Week [Racked]