Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a J.W. Anderson skirt, Celine sandals and purse and an
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a
- Sophie of Angel Food is wearing a Stone Cold Fox top, Forever 21 shorts, Shoemint shoes, a Helene Birman hat,
- Chanelle of The Penelope Times is wearing a Gypsy Junkies top, H&M shorts, Penelope's Vintage sunglasses and LuLu*s boots.
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing an Equipment blouse and
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an
This week, LA bloggers showcased their knack for mixing high-end threads with budget-friendly finds by donning pieces from affordable retailers like ShoeMint alongside usual big-brand suspects like cult-cool French label Celine. Among our top picks of eclectic ensembles was Jenny of Neon Blush who paired her Rag & Bone sweater with boyfriend jeans and sexy Steve Madden metallic pumps. Also showcasing her mixing magic was Sophie of Angel Food who wore a flirty, off-the-shoulder Stone Cold Fox floral blouse paired with Forever 21 lacey shorts.
Chanelle of The Penelope Times stayed fresh and fashionable, too, in a daisy-clad Gypsy Junkies crop top worn with H&M leather shorts. She kept things interesting by throwing on a baseball cap, a la Sincerely, Jules. Other bloggers went for classic minimalist looks. Ann of Andy Heart chose (almost) all-black-everything attire in an Equipment sweater and ruffled skirt. While Bethany of Snake's Nest matched her Equipment blouse with houndstooth-printed Band of Outsiders trousers. See all the outfits below.
First image: Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an Everly dress, a Celine purse and Karen Walker sunglasses.
· LA Bloggers Loving Lovers + Friends and Schutz This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Express and Miu Miu This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving BHLDN, Beach Riot and Iro This Week [Racked]