Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to Decades' $150 shoe blowout on Saturday, this week's stellar lineup of fifteen sales is just plain ridiculous. From designer denim sales from Siwy, Hudson and AG Jeans to a whole lot of action going on over at the Cooper Building (Lovers + Friends and Kelly Wearstler are just a few holding court there), we'll give you a shiny gold star if you manage to hit every single one. Read on for your weekend to-do list and keep an eye on your budget.
· Tibi: Today and tomorrow at DTLA's Cooper Building, enjoy up to 70% off fresh and modern pieces at the label's first-ever sample sale. The DTLA space gave a sneak peek yesterday; keep an eye out for some on-the-ground deets later today. [Dealfeed]
· Cerre: Now until Saturday, score 30% off silk basics, up to 50% off luxe leather jackets and jersey staples and a whopping 75% off samples from this avant-garde boutique. [Dealfeed]
· Equipment, Joie & Current/Elliott: As we discovered on the first day of the superstar trio's warehouse sale, expect super-low prices as tags have been slashed to an additional 50% off until Saturday. [Dealfeed]
· Rebecca Minkoff: Now until Sunday, head over to Confederacy for 30 to 70% for this NY-based designer's summer pop-up. Expect must-haves like the Mini M.A.C. and plenty more at the bag-only sale. [Dealfeed]
· Kelly Wearstler: You heard us right the first time: today and tomorrow, all apparel and jewelry from the eclectic designer will each boast a price tag of only $25. While you're there, check out the accompanying designer handbag sale. Stay tuned—we'll be giving you the inside scoop later today. [Dealfeed]
· Botkier, Treesje & More: You may as well hang out at the Cooper Building for a day, because there's gonna be a massive bagmania sharing a space with Kelly Wearstler today and tomorrow. Score over 50% off major must-have designer brands, including Rebecca Minkoff (who's having her own sale over at Confederacy). [Dealfeed]
· AG Jeans: Tomorrow, enjoy more denim deals to the tune of up to 65% off women's and men's apparel, also at the Cooper Building. A little birdy told us that tops are going for $20 to $50, while bottoms are priced between $50 to $80. [Dealfeed]
· Hudson: Already in the neighborhood for Siwy's sale? Tomorrow and Saturday, you may want to hit this designer denim label's warehouse blowout too, where prices will be slashed at up to 90% off. KROQ will be providing tunes and freebies; note that there are no try-ons and Hudson Jeans cannot be worn into the event. [Dealfeed]
· Lovers + Friends: Tomorrow and Saturday, hurry on over to the label's downtown offices to score Vanessa Hudgens-approved clothing from $5 to $20. [Dealfeed]
· Splendid & Ella Moss: Tomorrow and Saturday, pick up effortless essentials and colorful basics for women, men, teens, toddlers and babies for seriously slashed prices. Planning on nabbing gear for your little ones? Note that strollers and carts are not allowed inside this must-stop at the Cooper Building. [Dealfeed]
· Wildfox: Also happening at the Cooper Building on Saturday, head over to suite 322 and score awesome deals on vintage-inspired summer essentials at this one-day, cash-only sale. [Dealfeed]
· ALTAI: On Saturday, men in need of a summer wardrobe boost can enjoy 70% off apparel from Raf Simons, Carven and more, plus furniture and accessories. Free Range will also be there serving organic comfort food from 2pm to 4pm. [Dealfeed]
· BCBG Maxazria: You may want to stick around East LA on Saturday and Sunday for the contemporary label's huge summer warehouse sale. Expect deep discounts on event-ready gowns, dresses, boots, shoes and more at the two-day event. [Dealfeed]