- A stampede of jewelry-hungry shoppers attack two trays of gems.
- Loyal Wearstler fans lined up early.
- What you see before entering Wearstler's world.
- Racks with sizing from 0 to 10.
- Two racks of incredible dress, knits and top samples in small sizes.
- Statement blazers galore.
- The second tray of baubles.
- Wild coat action.
- Denim! Lots and lots of denim.
Lest you forget, Kelly Wearstler's $25 sample sale at DTLA's Cooper Design Space started this morning at 9am. We stopped by the event early a.m. to see what kind of deals we're working with, and we couldn't believe our eyes. The sale inventory looks pretty much like what we saw at last year's West 3rd St bargain, but for a very small fraction of the price.
Predictably, shoppers beelined to the cash wrap, where two trays of generous gems lay. Jewelry up for grabs includes rings, earrings, statement necklaces and stone-embellished cuffs. Next door to this station is a box on the ground filled with scarves in various prints and colors. Racks upon racks of ready-to-wear line the walls in sizes ranging from 0 to 10, and there's no skimping on options for every shape. We spotted heaps of patterned blazers, skirts, dresses, knits and even denim.
Other key findings: denim in tons of colors and washes (even some acid wash action), coats, cropped jackets and two racks of samples in smaller sizes. This section features tiny dresses and separates in Wearstler's imaginative patterns. Save for jewelry (going fast) sale is still abundant, so swing by today or tomorrow.
· Everything at Kelly Wearstler's DTLA Sale Tomorrow Is $25 [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler's Sample Sale is So Worth Braving the Rain For [Racked]