Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Remember how hyped we were about those $25 samples at Kelly Wearstler's killer sale last fall? Experience that same excitement tenfold tomorrow at the LA-based designer's bargain bonanza in DTLA, where apparel and jewelry—yes, jewelry—will be going for $25 a pop.
Taking place tomorrow and Friday from 9am to 4pm at Cooper Design Space, Wearstler's samples will be located in Room 1025 on the 10th floor, where a designer handbag sale for Rebecca Minkoff (more Minkoff!), Botkier and Ekatrina NY will also be taking place. (These designers will not be offering the same discount, sadly.) Get there early.
· Kelly Wearstler [Official Site]
· Kelly Wearstler [Dealfeed]
· Is Kelly Wearstler's Fashion Line Shuttering? [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler Brings Wild Wallpaper and Vintage to Melrose [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler's Sample Sale is So Worth Braving the Rain For [Racked]