Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Rebecca Minkoff is in a West Coast state of mind. Following a huge accessories bonanza in May and last week's LA-made denim launch, the New York-based, San Diego-raised designer is set to unveil a five-day sample sale at Confederacy starting this Wednesday, July 17.
Running through Sunday, July 21, the bag-only sale will feature 30 to 70% off Minkoff's covetable carryalls from holiday, resort and cruise, including Swing and Mini M.A.C. styles. Prices range from $25 for tech gear to $300 for top sellers. You best believe that we'll be on the scene to survey the goods, so stay tuned for that. See you there!
· Rebecca Minkoff [Official Site]
· Rebecca Minkoff [Dealfeed]
· The Affordable Crossbody Bag You'll Take Everywhere [Racked]
· Rebecca Minkoff Partygoers Tell Us How They Rock Denim [Racked]
· Rebecca Minkoff's Sample Sale: Mini M.A.C. Bags, Flats, More! [Racked]