Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Last Night dress and Aldo shoes.
- Jenny of Good, Bad and Fab is wearing a Beckley top and
- Sara of Fancy Hipster is wearing a Brandy Melville top, Myne pants, Saint Laurent heels and a
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing
- Olivia of Lust For Life is wearing a For Love & Lemons crop top and skirt, a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
LA labels got lots of love from snap-happy bloggers this week. Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere rocked white jeans by LA denim heavy-hitter J Brand and paired them with a chambray shirt for that quintessential laid-back LA look. Also repping J Brand legwear was Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook who wore her boyfriend jeans with a red peplum top by sassy LA line Lovers + Friends.
Matching printed separates was also a hot pick this week. Olivia of Lust For Life sported a multi-hued, stripped crop top and skirt set by another LA-based favorite For Love & Lemons. Stephanie of Honey & Silk wore a mesmerizing, midriff-baring top and high-waited skirt in the same art-inspired print. And Jenny of Good, Bad and Fab donned a coordinating patterned blouse and trousers accented with a bold-colored skinny belt. As for handbags and heels, Loeffler Randall and Schutz were the preferred options.
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Express and Miu Miu This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving BHLDN, Beach Riot and Iro This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Zac Posen and Equipment This Week [Racked]