Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- !POW, artist for Little Tribe Pow
- Marta Pozzan, It's Super Fashion blogger
- Jalan and Jibril Durimel, Durimel bloggers
- Kiara Schwartz, Tobruck Ave blogger
- Olivia Lopez, Lust for Life blogger
- Enocha Tellus, J+CO designer
- Chanelle Laurence, Penelope's Vintage founder
- Tiffany Borland, Tuolomee blogger
- Hebert Lucio, musician and art director for IAMXIV
- Larissa May, Livin' Like Larz blogger
- A peek at Rebecca Minkoff's denim and tees.
- The official Rebecca Minkoff DENIM graffiti wall.
- In a nutshell.
The LA blogosphere nearly imploded at last night's Rebecca Minkoff DENIM launch. Held at Confederacy (the home of the Cali-raised designer's shop-in-shop and infamous sample sales), the event was hosted by Lookbook.nu and drew a packed house of snap-happy jeanswear enthusiasts.
Mirroring Minkoff's big launch in NYC, this event featured a community graffiti wall where fans could scribble their love for the new denim range, which is entirely made in LA and benefits the No Kid Hungry campaign.
After perusing styles (these printed skinnies are everything), we asked attendees one vital question: What's your favorite way to wear denim? See above for sharp answers from blogstars like Olivia Lopez, Marta Pozzan and Kiara Schwartz, and shop Rebecca Minkoff Denim here.
· Rebecca Minkoff [Official Site]
· Hometown Heroes [Racked]
· The Affordable Crossbody Bag You'll Take Everywhere [Racked]
· Intermix Partygoers Tell Us What They Love About '90s Style [Racked]
· Rebecca Minkoff's Sample Sale: Mini M.A.C. Bags, Flats, More! [Racked]