Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you missed all the lifting, toning and juicing that went down at our first-ever Racked Fit Club event last month, clear your calendar for next Tuesday, July 16th. We're taking over Flywheel West Hollywood to host a FREE class at 6:30pm, followed by a gratis Pressed Juicery tasting.
Check out our chat with CEO Jay Galluzzo at Flywheel Larchmont to learn more about the East Coast expat's awesome stadium cycling setup. The WeHo location you'll be experiencing is favorited by fit gals like Jessica Alba and Aimee Song, so expect tons of stylish riders.
Want in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org by next Monday to secure your spot, as space is limited. We're talking free indoor cycling and juicing here, people! Hope to see you there. Anddd we're officially sold out! Thanks everyone.
· Flywheel Los Angeles [Official Site]
· Lifting, Toning, Juicing: Racked LA Hits Pure Barre Hollywood [Racked]
· Racked Fit Club Kicks Off with Pure Barre & Glow Bio Next Thurs [Racked]
· Inside Flywheel's Swanky Larchmont Studio, Plus Their LA Plans [Racked]
· Whoa: Pressed Juicery WeHo Is Hooking Up 50% Off This Week [Racked]