Urban Outfitters Surplus Store
- What you see when you step into the massive Urban Outfitters surplus shop. Bonus: there's foosball and a ping-pong table for peeps waiting for indecisive friends in the dressing rooms.
- The women's section offers a massive selection of tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, and accessories at up to 80 percent off original prices.
- Up-cycled Urban Renewal denim shorts for $19.99 (originally $49). You'll also find plenty of solid-hued BDG shorts and leggings for under $19.99.
- Summer-ready dresses by Lucca Couture, Silence & Noise and more for $39.99 and under (originally $58 and up). Plus, there's an entire wall of skirts for under $29.99.
- Sweaters, cardigans and blazers for under $19.99 (some slashed down from $69!)
- In the tops section: basic and graphic tees and tanks from $4.99 to $9.99, plus collared blouses and vests from $19.99 to $29.99.
- Ladies' blouses (think Urban labels like Pins & Needles, Silence & Noise, etc.) for $9.99, marked down from $39 to $59.
- Accessories in the women's department include wallets, bags, hats and jewelry from $4.99 to $19.99.
- These flats will set you back just $9.99 (compared to $34). Also on the racks: lace-up flats and plenty of those Isabel Marant-esque sneakers for $19.99 and under.
- Over in the men's department, basic and printed tees are under $9.99 and collared shirts are $19.99.
- Pantone-approved pants are $9.99 and jeans from the likes of Levi's and Standard Cloth can be scored for under $19.99 (down from $58).
- A selection of the $9.99-and-under graphic tees in the men's department.
- Guys can score Vans, Nikes and more for under $39.99.
- The Urban Outfitters Surplus Store is located at 14608 Ventura Boulevard in Sherman Oaks.