Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing Friends and Associates pants.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a RVCA dress, and Jennifer Zeuner necklace
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Like Mynded blouse,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a BCBG jacket, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing an Opening Ceremony dress, Prada heels and a Tiffany & Co. clutch.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an Alexander Terekhov dress, Marco Bologna earrings and an Emmanuele Biccochi necklace.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing Anthropologie pants and
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Helmut Lang tee,
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing Ray-Ban aviators, an
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a vintage top, Ralph Lauren trousers and a Marie Turnor lunch bag.
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing Bren overalls, Wildfox shoes and a Juicy Couture bag.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Shoshanna cover up,
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing an
Eye-catching colors and seasonal prints are the name of the game this week among LA bloggers. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor matched a tropical-printed top with a pencil skirt in a complementing sea-green shade. Jacey of Damsel in Dior paired her vibrant, flower-emblazoned Anthropologie trousers with sleek metallic pumps.
Also on a floral kick were Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook, who paired her blooming duds with an equally lively yellow blouse from ASOS, and Liz of Late Afternoon , who wore her flirty floral skirt with a more edgy by pairing it with a color-blocked Helmut Lang tee. Julie of Sincerely, Jules sported trendy staples from Nordstrom's Savvy department including a crop top bearing a dreamy, floriferous watercolor design.—Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Rachel Zoe, Theory, Anine Bing This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Burberry, Topshop, Clare Vivier This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Stuart Weitzman & Kelly Wearstler This Week [Racked]