Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Nicole Richie is obsessed. Celebrity hairstylists Jen Atkin and Scotty Cunha are addicted. Joe's Jeans brought an entire fridge of it to Project in Vegas last year. There's no denying that people can't get enough of Pressed Juicery, and you can get it for less at its West Hollywood location all week.
The style star thirst-quenchers revealed on Facebook that 8714 Santa Monica Blvd visitors can score 50% off all juices (reg $6.50-$8) from 6 to 8pm daily through this Friday. We called to confirm this crazy-good deal and yes, it's totally true. Stop by tonight!
· Pressed Juicery [Official Site]
· Hairstylist Jen Atkin Has an Addiction to Pressed Juicery [Racked]
· Celeb Hairstylist Scotty Cunha Cried at Rihanna's Concert [Racked]
· TOMS Venice To Serve Pressed Juicery, Cafécito Organico [Racked]
· Joe's Jeans Brought Massive Fridge of Pressed Juice to Vegas [Racked]