Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Hills is airing an alternate ending to series finale [EW]
· LA's Anine Bing debuts spring/summer 2013 lookbook [FGR]
· Behold: a roundup of LA's upcoming hotels, including Ace Hotel [Curbed]
· Mauro's Café at Fred Segal Melrose is launching dinner on Thursdays [Eater]
· U.S. retailers near pact on Bangladesh factory safety [WSJ]
· Christy Turlington, Freja Beha star in new Prada campaign [WWD]
· Burberry's Christopher Bailey to receive honorary doctorate [Telegraph]