Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a Line & Dot cardigan, a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a Torn by Ronny Kobo top, a Mad World skirt,
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Flaunt skirt, a denim vest from
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a vintage shirt,
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Zara shirt, a J.Crew pencil skirt, Gucci sandals and Carrera 6000 sungl
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a bebe dress.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing Zara pants, a Kymerah top, an Express blazer, a Milly bag, Pour La Victoire shoes, sunglasses from Etsy, a Tory Burch bracelet and BHLDN rings.
After scouring the blogosphere in search of top-notch ensembles, this week delivers a fresh mix of looks from a new crop of LA bloggers. Getting some play this week were eye-catching patterned pants and bright hues. Courtney of Always Judging wore a bright and light Line & Dot cardigan paired with snakeskin-printed jeans. Also rocking printed pants was the always color-happy Liz of Late Afternoon who paired her blossoming trousers with a hot pink Express blazer.
As evidenced by the styling picks of LA bloggers, the "skort" appears to be making a comeback. The latest to sport the trend was Grasie of Style Me Grasie who wore a silky Joie shorts-and-skirt hybrid with a cool vintage concert tee.
Footwear selections varied this week, ranging from cheap and chic Forever 21 leopard heels to the wildly popular buckle-strap Gucci sandals. Annabelle of Viva Luxury takes the cake for standout steppers, channeling a modern-day Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz while wearing red patent leather Miu Miu pumps boasting glittering soles. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Are Loving BHLDN, Beach Riot and Iro This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Zac Posen and Equipment This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving ASOS and Anthropologie This Week [Racked]