Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- These students were big fans of Glow Bio's Glowing Green juice.
- Arm-toning in progress.
- Forearm planks are no joke.
- Wide plié at the ballet barre.
- Side arm planks done right.
- Working that seat.
- With hard work comes great reward. Kimberly Snyder's Glow Bio juice tasting spread.
- Racked LA's Natalie Alcala with Pure Barre's Emily Davenport, Jordan Ballard and Anna Grygoruk.
- These stylish students took a Glow Bio menu home with them.
- Racked LA's Natalie Alcala and Cat Wright with Anita Herrera and Simply Stylist's Sarah Boyd.
Juice junkies, fitness fiends and stylish workout gear wearers were all in the house at last night's Racked Fit Club kickoff class. Held at Pure Barre Hollywood, the session was filled with tough and tiny isometric movements paired with kick-ass music that kept students pumped as they sculpted their arms, thighs, abs and seat.
After 55 minutes of intense, ballet-inspired training, those who stuck it out received a sweet reward in the form of organic thirst-quenchers from Kimberly Snyder's Glow Bio juice bar on Melrose. Favorites included the Detoxifier (pineapple, cucumber, mint) and the Glowing Green Juice (kale, celery, romaine, parsley, lemon, apple). Heads up: Glow is offering a pretty sweet deal on their cleanses next month.
Check out some snaps above and stay tuned for our next Racked Fit Club event in a few weeks—it's going to be major!
· Pure Barre Hollywood [Official Site]
· Kimberly Snyder's Glow Bio [Official Site]
· Open Call: Help Us Find LA's Hottest Trainer of 2013! [Racked]
· Racked Fit Club Kicks Off with Pure Barre & Glow Bio Next Thurs [Racked]