Miley Cyrus isn't the only one obsessed with LA fashion. Yesterday Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin's new girl group, GRL (check their first single here), was spotted on Robertson in a slew of local designers. One girl was wearing a skintight crop-and-leggings number by Kesh for American Apparel with her Jeffrey Campbell Litas. Another was wearing a Dimepiece top and what might be UNIF's Hellbound platforms. The same girl was sporting a beanie by Cali's Vulgar Villains.
Clearly into ravey style, something tells us we'll be seeing them in J+CO very soon. Check out more of this week's star sightings.
· Annenberg Space of Photography (8599 Santa Monica Blvd): "Rashida Jones, Mandy Moore, and Minka Kelly attend the Helmut Newton Exhibit's opening night event at the Annenberg Space for Photography on Thursday." [Just Jared]
· CH Carolina Herrera: "Gorgeous gals like Amy Adams and Rashida Jones both turned out for the affair, held at Herrera's new locale on swanky Rodeo Drive. Also in the house were beautiful babes like Kiernan Shipka, Camilla Belle, Naya Rivera, and Candice Accola." [Gossip Center]
· Chateau Marmont (8221 Sunset Blvd): "[Rosie Huntington] and Jason driving away from the Chateau Marmont after a night out at the hotspot on Wednesday." [Just Jared]
· Kyle By Alene Too (9647 Brighton Way): "Brandi Glanville attends a party at Kyle Richards Store in Beverly Hills." [Celebuzz]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· 7 Cali Brands Spotted in That New Miley Cyrus Music Video [Racked]
· Kesh for American Apparel; Hillary Kerr's Enviable Bookshelf [Racked]
· Runway Favorite Cara Delevingne Loves LA Label DimePiece [Racked]