Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Following Weltenbuerger's artsy, unisex denim collab with THVM, the avant garde purveyors of cool have teamed up with The Palatines on a capsule of shoes that are simple and excessive all at once.
Maintaining a wondrous store in Los Feliz, the Berlin expats have taken a liking to our city, which is why their newsleek sandals and slingbacks were entirely made in LA. Take a peek at the asymmetrical styles above and shop them for $228 a pop at Weltenbuerger Los Feliz and online.
· Weltenbuerger [Official Site]
· 12 Places to Shop for Chic, Cheap Summer Sandals in LA [Racked]
· THVM Designs Art-Infused, Unisex Line for Weltenbuerger [Racked]
· Weltenbuerger's New Home With Plenty of Room for Guests [Racked]
· Weltenbuerger Brings Cool Threads, Difficult Name To Venice [Racked]