Following Weltenbuerger's artsy, unisex denim collab with THVM, the avant garde purveyors of cool have teamed up with The Palatines on a capsule of shoes that are simple and excessive all at once.
Maintaining a wondrous store in Los Feliz, the Berlin expats have taken a liking to our city, which is why their newsleek sandals and slingbacks were entirely made in LA. Take a peek at the asymmetrical styles above and shop them for $228 a pop at Weltenbuerger Los Feliz and online.
· Weltenbuerger [Official Site]
· 12 Places to Shop for Chic, Cheap Summer Sandals in LA [Racked]
· THVM Designs Art-Infused, Unisex Line for Weltenbuerger [Racked]
· Weltenbuerger's New Home With Plenty of Room for Guests [Racked]
· Weltenbuerger Brings Cool Threads, Difficult Name To Venice [Racked]