Dwell on Design in LA
- Simple, clever and totally cool, Gunzler Polmar's wax and stone candles are a one-stop centerpiece. [Photo via Inside Norw
- Tight and organized yet totally expressive, Brook & Lyn's woven tapestries bring a touch of artful hand to your wall (while avoiding me
- At Dwell on Design, there were a lot of cord-control options, but we loved This is Ground's Cord Tacos ($24.99/5-pack) the best. The c
- We can think of a bunch of kids, and young-at-heart adults that Rypen's building-block inspired toy box would be perfect for.
- North Forty Designs' large-scale play spaces for kids encourage open-ended and creative play.
- A+R's creative and well-designed clock reimagines how we tell time. It's also an alarm, so you can finally retire your iPhone from the side of your bed.
- We thought this was rose gold, but regardless, Modfire's new Copper finish fireplace (available on their site next week) is gorgeous and of the moment.
- Marianne Andersen's In Theory Lamp handmade glass and wood lamps glow in a variety of hand-blown colors. [Photo via Inside Norway
- Most thermostats are pretty ugly and hard to program, leading to energy waste. Nest's simple design and self-programming thermostats make saving energy look good.
- Great colors and patterns combine in a beautiful and lush wool blanket by Mandal Veveri. We just need a shop in LA to pick up the collection.
- Koncept's Equo lamps are elegant, simple, super-adjustable and come a great rainbow of colors.
- As a solution to the possibility that sitting for long hours may be bad for our health, Multi-table offers standing and walking desk solutions that avoid looking like they've been t