Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Missoni dress, Tory Burch wedges, and a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Topshop dress and a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing an IRO jacket, an
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a BHLDN dress and shoes, a vi
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing Bec & Bridge palazzo pants, an
Making this week's list of seven best ensembles styled by top LA style bloggers is Liz of Late Afternoon who wore a shimmering bridal dress with a lovely pair of blooming heels both by BHLDN, and completed the look with a heirloom-worthy spotted vintage coat. Samantha of Could I Have That? is holding on tight to her white Zara skort, this time adding an edge with a white Iro leather jacket.
Olivia of Lust For Life took her white Beach Riot one piece swimsuit, boasting both a sweetheart neckline and a daring, deep plunge, to the streets by pairing it with a black, draped-hemline skirt and accessorized with an over-the-top, bejeweled ear cuff. Also rocking the black-and-white trend was Shea of Peace Love Shea wearing a black body-hugging, thigh-high split Topshop number with white pumps. Topshop also got some love this week from Julie of Sincerely, Jules who made bandanas look chic by wearing a matching top-and-shorts combo emblazoned in the print. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Are Loving Zac Posen and Equipment This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Are Loving ASOS and Anthropologie This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rachel Zoe, Theory, Anine Bing This Week [Racked]