Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you slept on scooping up Isabel Marant's stellar spring 2013 collection, your procrastination can now be rewarded. The Parisian chic purveyor is hosting a killer sale at that gorgeous Melrose Place shop right now, with items marked from 30 to 50% off.
Although nearly everything in the store is on sale (prices vary and are individually noted on each tag), some of Marant's more popular items remain at full price, including all wedge sneakers and Dicker boots. Still, it's definitely worth a trip. And they've yet to announce a sale end date, so run over before all the bloggers beat you to it.
· Isabel Marant [Official Site]
· Isabel Marant Is Still Feeling Sneaker Wedges for 2013 [Racked]
· Isabel Marant for H&M (!); 12345 Boutique Opens in DTLA [Racked]
· Today, Isabel Marant Welcomed Shoppers on Melrose Place [Racked]
· Rosie, Kate, Emma: A Look Back at Last Year's Coachella Style [Racked]