Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the seven best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Zara top, an
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a skirt and top by
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing an Equipment dress, a Doma jacket, IRO wedges, Celine sunglasses and bag, and rings by
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zac by Zac Posen X MAGNUM Gold?! gown.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a sweatshirt and necklace by Ily Couture, J B
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Kelly Wearstler
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
To keep things interesting, and in the spirit of friendly competition, this week we've picked out the best seven outfits donned by top LA style bloggers. Among the fab styling choices is Aimee of Song of Style who nails a cool mix of laid-back chic by pairing a sweatshirt with a sparkly, statement necklace. Liz of Late of Afternoon wore her usual crop-and-maxi spring uniform, this time in a happy, sunflower-drenched pattern. While Samantha of Could I Have That? dealt with June's gloomy weather by throwing on a rad leather jacket over her Equipment dress featuring a motorcycle motif.
Additional knockout pieces showcased this week include a coral Alice + Olivia pleated maxi skirt worn by Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook and a dreamy, gold Zac Posen gown worn by Shea of Peace Love Shea. Check out our gallery to see all the ensembles that made the cut this week. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Are Loving ASOS and Anthropologie This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rachel Zoe, Theory, Anine Bing This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Burberry, Topshop, Clare Vivier This Week [Racked]