Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Effloresce Invitation. Collection inspired by reflection and plays with light, shadow and shape. Effloresce is all about having a different perspective, like looking at life t
- Devoir dinner rehearsal invitation. This collection paints a picture: Imagine a woman walking in Paris, into Dior or Hermes, clad in all black, with a short birdcage tulle veil, m
- Reverence save-the-date. This collection is about preservation and honor. Reverence is about opulence but does not scream it out loud.
- Prana invitation. This collection is all about natural materials presented in a modern light. It combines a rustic elegance with stark black and white that provides an edge, mergin
- Lucent invitation. This collection is about whimsy and transparency. It's about showing your true nature, the soft the gentle, the sexy, the strong.
- Signature invitation. The Signature collection meets modernist style with monochromatic elegance. Texture dictates as layers surmount to provide an experience for the senses.
Bliss & Bone is the brainchild of Cindy Skanderup, a fashion vet that has worked with everyone from Tracy Reese to Ralph Lauren. After starting her own design firm, C-Arte (clients include Nike and Sony), she began planning her own wedding, quickly realizing that there was a major void in the bridal market for dream-like, trend-inspired stationary for style-inclined girls like her.
Equipped with elevated fashion and design expertise, LA-based Skanderup personally crafts each Bliss & Bone collection to provide the bride and groom with unique branding that sets the tone for the entire event.
A starting set (or, as B&B calls them, "foundation") of any of the six just-launched collections includes 50 save-the-dates, wedding invitations and thank you notes, as well as a personal wedding website, style guide, personalize logo and inspiration board. Very snazzy. You can order more in increments of 25, but keep in mind that these designs don't come cheap. Just like couture, set prices range anywhere from $3,333 for 50 to $23,170 for 500.
Take a look at our favorite designs from each collection above (isn't that Effloresce invitation having a McQueen moment?) and, if your pockets are deep enough, shop them all here.
· Bliss & Bone [Official Site]
· Weddings Week 2013 [Official Site]