Celeb Stylist Elshane as the Modern Bride
- Elshane and Taylor at their engagement bash held December 15, 2012 at a private home in Beverly Hills. The shindig was a black and white masquerade cocktail party.
- “I took this photo while shopping for my dress trim in Hong Kong." - Elshane
- Elshane’s wedding cake inspiration.
- “It will be an outdoor house party with a Moroccan theme. Bright colors, floor pillows, hookahs, etc! [These are the] fabrics for the tables and pillows." - Elshane
- The couple is flying in New York's DJ Equal for the reception. Check out his view.
- Elshane’s engagement party nails and the ring. “My engagement ring was custom designed by Taylor and Hubert the jeweler. He knew I would never rock a diamond! Snoozefest alert. My ring is my biggest obsession, an outrageously perfect explosion of sapphire
- The wedding party, made up of 8 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmen, will be decked out in Moroccan Motif. Elshane says that "Henna will be present."
- Elshane designed her own wedding dress that is being sewn together by tailor to the stars, George Clinton. Of course, there will be two other outfit changes.
- A view of Elshane's cocktail hour site.
- And a little more decor inspiration from the bride’s stash.